At Anja's Magic Box we make every effort to ensure we protect your personal information.
When you buy goods and services from us, we record your details to ensure that we can:
- Process any order you have placed and send the goods to you;
- Ensure that the delivery company responsible for delivering the ordered products to the buyer has the means to contact the buyer, if necessary;
- Contact the buyer in emergencies, such as an urgent product recall;
- Resolve any financial queries.
This data will never be shared with any other business.
However, we would like to use the information you share with us to help make shopping with us easier and to keep you up to date with the range of products and services we offer. This includes news of events, promotions, offers and product launches. We may contact you by email or post.We will always give you the option of how you want to be contacted and if you do not wish to be contacted by us, we will respect this. You may choose to no longer receive contact in this way by:
- Amending your options within the "Billing Address" section of "Your Account" on our website;
- By clicking on the "unsubscribe" link on the bottom of any of our e-mails;
- By calling us on 0843 289 9190 (Calls cost 12p per minute from a BT landline. Other landlines may vary and calls from mobiles may cost considerably more.) ; or
- By sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On various pages of our website you have the possibility to click social media buttons like for example the Facebook "like" button. When clicking the Facebook buttons, data are sent to Facebook. By using these buttons you are agreeing to this.